Saturday, February 7, 2009

Addy




Sage only has one doll. She got it for her birthday last year from my parents. She has an off and on again relationship with her. Sometimes, she wants to play with her all the time. Other times she wants nothing to do with her. The other night she asked for the doll and when Scott brought it to her, she called her Addy. This is the first thing she has named herself. I had one beloved doll from my childhood. Her name was Andy. She is still in my parents attic with her hair chopped off and ink stains all over her. I loved that doll! I hope Addy is like that for Sage.



1 comment:

Joeinne said...

I TOTALLY remember Andy! That is so funny! Louie had a doll given to him by a little neighbor girl and so he named her Anja after the girl. He carried it around everywhere for about a year (This was in between 1 1/2 & 2 1/2 yrs old.) Sometimes people would think he was a girl because he had long curly hair and a doll. Oh well!