Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Exploring

Today we went "exploring", which is really just driving around our neighboorhood looking for cool places to take pictures. Found this old truck behind someone's house in a field. I wasn't overly happy with any of the photos today, but practice makes perfect right? It seems like the exposure is not right in any of them.....Still trying to figure this all out.











We walked up a little hill in our neighboorhood that takes us to a trail that follows along behind some of the houses. Those of you that know me well, know that I have an irrational fear of mountain lions. I was literally in the middle of an adrenaline rush the entire 10 minutes we were up there. I kept hearing things and was certain we were being stalked by a mountain lion. We will never go up there alone again...too scary for me.
Sage came down with a fever this afternoon, so we rested the afternoon away. Hopefully she's feeling better tomorrow.





2 comments:

Diane W said...

Hey Kristi, I think your photos are great! You are so funny abt the mtn lion - nice setting for pics though. (really like the last one) Hope Sage is OK, but it may last a while. I've been sick since Sat pm, fever x2 days, just starting to feel whole again today. Hope she's better soon.

Aven said...

Great pictures!!! Wow, makes me miss you guys and medford!!! Sage is so Beautiful, Can't beleive how fast our babies are growing up! Austin just turned 3 and baby Spencer just took his first steps! Miss you guys!!
Addy