Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween & Leaves

We haven't had a family picture taken since last Halloween. How pathetic is that? So, we set the timer on my camera (not my good camera) and were able to get a few semi-decent shots. I finally discovered how to use the timer on my good camera, so we need to try again.
Hiding in the leaves. I have a ton of great autumn pictures that I took in our yard that I will post soon...here is preview.

Sage was a pink monster for Halloween. These were taken the weekend before Halloween on our way to a party. I haven't uploaded the "real" Halloween night photos yet, but I will soon.
On our way to the Halloween party, Sage said her fist cuss word "Oh Shit". I quickly told her that she was not allowed to say that, which was, of course, followed by a quick succession of "oh shit's". I told her that we couldn't go to the party becuase she was being naughty and saying naughty words. She replied..."okay mom, I'll keep my words in my mouth". She hasn't said "shit" since.

October was a crazy busy month for us. We worked a ton, were sick alot, and had lots of fun parties to go to. I'm hoping things quiet down a bit before the big holidays hit. I asked Sage what she wanted from Santa. She said "a ladder, a red bow, and a sister for Addie (Addie is her dolll)". She quickly followed it by also saying " I want everthing for Christmas". Good thing, since I've already bought her a little of everything. Not a ladder or red bow though.




2 comments:

Kendell said...

A Ladder?! She kills me!!! I LOVE the pic of all 3 of you! And her costume was ridiculous!!! So frickin cute!

Janie said...

I LOVE the one of her face in the leaves!!!!