Monday, December 14, 2009

Meeting Santa

She really wanted to sit on Santa's lap. This was the first year we did this and it was a HIT! She told him she wanted a blue bunny for Christmas. A blue bunny? Dora the Explorer had a blue bunny on her recent Christmas special. Tham damn Dora. Now I have to track down a blue bunny.

On another note, I'm going to attempt a "picture a day" challenge for 2010. It will be a daily picture documenting our lives. I will post them on my blog for my 1 reader (yes Kendell, that is you) to see. I bought a great scrapbooking project kit to use for all these pictures. Anyone want to join me? Kendell????Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Diane W said...

Hey, you do have other readers, you know! That pic a day challenge sounds good, may have to try that, especially since I'm going to have my camera in my hands a lot once starting Karen's class.

Kendell said...

The CUTEST pics EVER!!! She looks like a frickin doll on Santa's lap!!! Ummm...I will not accept your challenge-I have 8 naughties to chase w/a camera and you have 1-I would last 1 day before I pulled my hair out or threw my camera in the trash! Nice try!