Sunday, September 5, 2010

Gary Allan

Went and saw Gary Allan last night at Britt. It was such a CRAZY concert. There was tons of security and the stage area was roped off with chains. I thought to myself, "What the hell is this about", since both of the other country concerts I went to this summer were mellow. Well, as soon as the concert started, I totally understood the need for the extra security. The stage was immediatly rushed by tons of people (mostly women). We had front row seats and I spent the entire concert holding my ground so people wouldn't push me out of the way. Thank God Scott was with me. He was a crazy good performer and probably sang close to 20 songs.

This was one of his band members. I was in love with the kilt from the very start. This guy and another band member were huge flirts with the groupie type women in the audience and acutally picked out women to go back stage after the concert. It was sort of gross. The band and Gary Allan spent the entire concert passing around a bottle of Jack Daniels :)

Because of the crowd situation, this is the only picture I took. I just couldn't juggle my camera and stand my ground at the same time. Concert pics are always crappy anyways. I loved being able to attend these concets over the last couple of months. I'm already looking forward to next year.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kendell said...

Who knew a country concert could get that wild!!! That is CRAZY!!! Great pics for being pushed and shoved all night!

Lollie said...

I'm so sorry I missed it! From what I hear, it was an awesome concert! Wish I could have been there!! I'm glad you had a good time!