Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ballet Recital

Sage had her first ballet recital last night. Talk about cute! It was so much fun and please convince me that I'm not the only mom who cried her eyes out the entire time!

She even had her hair done since I can't do a thing with it.


It was a very short program showcasing the things the girls have been working on in class. The ballet company was putting on The Nutcracker later in the evening, but I knew Sage wouldn't make it through that, so we didn't stay. We went out with my parents to Outback for dinner after the recital and then drove around and looked at Christmas lights. It was a great day!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

laura D said...

oh yeah !!!

Lollie said...

OMG!!!!! Can she be any cuter? I would have BALLED MY EYES OUT!!!! I wish I could have seen it! These pics are so adorable!

Audrey said...

So damn cute, and I would have been sobbing the whole time too!!