Friday, January 21, 2011

The Lonely Polygamist


I love to read. LOVE IT! Unfortunately, I also love to watch TV. My two loves compete against each other. So, to motivate me to read more (which is the better option between the 2, right?), I'm going to document the books I read in 2011. I'm sad to say that it took me nearly 3 weeks to read The Lonely Polygamist. Not becuase it wasn't good, but because I've been too busy watching The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Top Chef, Brothers & Sisters, Selling New York, Modern Family, and embarrasingly The Young and The Restless. I really enjoyed The Lonely Polygamist. It is very much a black comedy and not the usual type of book that I read. It was quirky and fun. I give it a good solid B!

1 comment:

laura D said...

you go girl.. I am liking this.