Monday, March 14, 2011

Party!


My girl is turning 4 this week and we celebrated her birthday last weekend with lots of friends. We had a fabulously fun gymnastics party at ABK. It was her first "friend" party and I was so happy with how it turned out. The Coach assigned to our party made it a truly unique and fun experience. All the kids were red faced from lots of activity by the time we made it to the party room for cake and a pinata.








I feel so lucky to have the friends that we do. I love that everyone came to celebrate with us. My friend Diane took the photos, which I can't thank her for enough.



The above photo is my favorite from the entire party (thanks Diane!). I think it captures the magic of friendship.






Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

laura D said...

SWEET !!!

Diane W said...

You're so welcome Kristi, I loved doing it! It was a super fun party. My two red faced boys who were there will attest to that!