Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bangs, Teeth, and Dogs



I've been begging her to do something with her hair. She really wants to let it grow longer, but it always looked so tangled and rough. I finally talked her into bangs. I offered her a trip to Barnes & Noble in exchange for the haircut, and it was a deal she accepted. Not a surprise...she picked out a Beanie Baby at B&N. She also lost her second bottom tooth over the weekend. This is must more evidence that she is growing up way too fast.





Nala has also lost her two bottom teeth...her and Sage are twins right now.





She will not leave poor Riley alone.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Diane W said...

I can't get over how cute Sage looks with her new do! Love the bangs, she looks so grown up. And Nala is growing up too, she's too funny w/ Riley. I'll have to show the boys Sage's new look tomorrow :)

Lollie said...

Sage looks a lot like you now with her hair that way! I can't beleive how she was such a tiny baby not too long ago! How on earth do you get such great pics of Nala and Rylee? That's so adorable!

laura D said...

no growing up.....
cute like her mom !