Monday, June 2, 2008

I'm Trying This Again


As many of you know, I tried to do the whole blog thing a while back. I failed miserably. I am starting a new chapter in my life and it includes doing the blog thing again. I was scrapbooking this weekend and couldn't remember what Sage was doing at 11 months old. I, of course, had not written it down anywhere. This blog will be my reminder about what we are doing and how we are doing it. I can refer to it when I scrapbook and hopefully you all can enjoy it in the meantime. Wish me luck!
XOXO

Here is Sage (with a very messy face). She had yogurt on her bib and when Scott pulled the bib off, the yougurt got in her hair and gave her a little mowhawk! Gotta love it!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Welcome back!!! I will be one of your faithful readers>