Monday, June 2, 2008

Words, Words, Words


Sage's language is increasing almost daily. Both her expressive and receptive language skills. It amazes me the things she comes up with. We were shopping in Fred Meyer last week and I was buying chicken. I told her what it was as I put in in the cart and out of her mouth as clear as day she said "chicken". She says it all the time now. Frozen chicken breast nuggets are one of the only foods she will eat (Did you know she is a VERY picky eater) and she is very proud of the fact that she knows what they are called. She understands so much more of what we are saying to her too (It is long past time to stop using profanity...that is a hard one to give up!). I can tell her it is time to put her shoes on and she walks to her dresser and points to the drawer where her shoes and socks are and then sits on the floor and sticks her feet out to have them put on. We just love it!

No comments: