Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Go Diego Go


I'm not sure if this is good or not, but Sage loves Go Diego Go. For those of you without little kiddos, Go Diego Go is a cartoon about a little boy who is an Animal Scientist. She is completley tranfixed by it and will sit and watch an entire thirty minute episode without a peep. When she wants to watch it, she points atthe tv and says Diego. Diego trumps The Wiggles in Sage's world.


PS...I've been very bad at taking pictures lately. I think I need my friend Laura to do a photo shoot with Sage. Hmm Laura..what do you think?

3 comments:

laura D said...

Hey GF, you know I am all over that !!!!!
You let me know when & where...

Tulsa Native said...

I would let Austin take all of the videos out of the cabinet and stack them because it meant 20 minutes of rest for me.

Audrey said...

Oh, we are veeeeeery familiar with Diego in our house. Tonight we watched the totally insane "Diego Saves the Moon" tv movie. All I can say is, there must've been hallucinogens involved somewhere in the writing process. :)