Monday, August 11, 2008

Tired Girl


Today is the first day that our out- of- town company is gone and Sage was exhausted! She had such a great time being with her cousin Megan for a week. I think Sage thought that Megan was staying. We had a quiet day and Sage layed on the couch and watched GO DIEGO GO all morning. She was much better after a 3 hour nap this afternoon.


My friend Alison left this morning. Our visit was so fun, but far too short. She hasn't been reading my blog because she assumed I would just flake out on it. Surprise to her! I expect her to be a loyal reader now and leave me some comments.


Here is a picture of Sage this morning, lounging on the couch.

2 comments:

laura D said...

What a cute pic of that girl !! Glad you had a good time !!

Alison said...

I promise I'm reading it!!!
I agree, the visit was way too short. It was wonderful seeing you and finally meeting sweet baby Sage. Thanks again for the yummy homemade pizza. I made it when I got home and it turned out really well (even with me cooking!).
:)
Ali