Sunday, November 16, 2008

Broken

We tried to do a little photo shoot today to get a decent Christmas card picture. Sage is in constant motion and it was nearly impossible to get anything half decent. We managed to get a few good ones, but the majority of them were of her back. She was far too busy to pay attention to the camera. We made huge fools of ourselves trying to get her to look at us. Too bad for us.
So, this morning, Scott & I were drinking coffee and watching the news, when Sage walked into the living room. We heard her say..."Uh Oh...Broke it". I looked up and she was holding my glasses in her hand. She had broken one of the sides completely off. I was so mad at myself for leaving them where she could reach them. Thank God I have another pair of glasses. You live and you learn!




4 comments:

laura D said...

Love the picture of the glasses !!!!!

Audrey said...

That's a very cool photo of the broken glasses!

And I totally get how hard a Christmas card photo can be! I managed a nice shot one year of Barrett looking out the window "for Santa" -- he was actually looking at my husband, out of frame in the front yard, jumping around like a lunatic and making goofy faces! :)

Aven said...

Hey Kristi, I am so bad a posting comments, sorry to have been such a slacker. Sages haircut is adorable, I can't believe how big she is getting, and talking too!! Wow! Too bad about the glasses, ugh! We're excited to see your pictures for the christmas card!!

KellyB said...

Hi Kristi! Megan did the same thing to my glasses at about the same age. She brought them to me & said "Mama fix"! I recently discovered a whole role of prints from Christmas 2000. 36 prints and not one Christmas card worthy! Thank God for Digital cameras, huh!