Sunday, November 9, 2008

First Haircut

Well, I finally gave in and she got her first haircut today. Her hair was growing out so uneven it gave her a natural mullet. It had to go. I just had the back cut of and shaped into a little bob. It is so cute.
Eating her popcorn from Target. Talk about the perfect bribe food. I can shop all day at Target as long as she has that bag of popcorn and an "ade" otherwise know as Lemonade.





She is starting to string more words together now. Today I asked her to pick up a snack bowl that she had left on the ground. She looked at me and said "I don't want to". Hmm.. I guess it's beginning.



4 comments:

laura D said...

So cute !!!! Oh mama start your engine, think your spunky little girl is going to give you a run for your money.

Lollie said...

Kristi, her hair is so cute! She almost looks like a different little girl! I love her hair! Good hairstyle for her! Still sweet but the words will get more difficult like Laura said! She's just like her mamma and has her own opinion about things!

Audrey said...

She is soooo cute! Love the new haircut!!

And, yup, I got that brand of kid too - strong-willed and opinionated. I don't know where my son got that from... ;)

Jeanne-Bean said...

Hi Kristi, I cant believe how much she has changed just since lauries wedding, she sounds like quite the lil' pickle :-) keep up the good work, your an excellent lil' mommy, she's darling! oh whoa, thats weird, I just realized my girls pictures are on lauries comment, thats cool, see ya later!