Wednesday, March 17, 2010

More Hiking

Last weekend we hiked Roxy Anne Mtn which is about a 3 minute drive from our house. I've always been afraid to hike it before because there have been cougar siteings up there and I have an irrational fear of cougars. I decided to buck up and just do it.

The trail even allows dogs, so Riley joined us. He lives for this type of thing and just loved it.

Have to get all the burrs off of her pants.

The tears after a major fall (well, major in Sage's eyes). We weren't able to make it the top because the gate at the trailhead is closed at 5 pm and we didn't want our car to get locked in. We will try it again soon.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Janie said...

Next time take a gun.....that will keep the cougars away - lol!

I have a loaded rifle in my hall closet, just in case.

(Rocky knows about guns and knows how to shoot, much better than me so we don't worry about that kind of thing around him and he also knows never to mention to any friends)