Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hello Joe!

After 11 years in the valley, I finally went to a Britt Concert! I know, slap me or something. Okay, I totally should have went years ago. It was so much fun. The atmosphere, the food, the friends. We saw Joe Nichols, a country singer (I love country music!)
Here's Laurie with Joe after the concert. He stayed and took pics with anyone who wanted to. What a generous guy!

Me and Joe!
He sounded great and was pretty easy on the eyes too :)









Kathy and Joe. Next up.......Blake Shelton at the end of July and then Gary Allan in September.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lollie said...

Boy did I have sweet dreams last night! YUM! Thank you Kristi for my wonderful birthday present! This was so much fun! I can't wait until next time! Thank you for posting these pics!

Janie said...

I haven't been either, it would have to be someone REALLY special, I don't want to spend the $$$$.