Sunday, June 27, 2010

Waterworks

Spent the weekend in Redding at the Waterworks Park. It was an all girls trip. 4 moms and 4 kids. Everyone had a great time. It was so hot there...we all decided we NEVER want to live in Redding. The above picture is all the kids at Red Robin after the slides.
Sage and Jordan in the kiddie area of the park

Laura and Robin at the top of the slides, getting ready to race each other down. They were so adventurous. Laura, you especially. I didn't go near a waterslide.

Laura and Robin hitting the water. I fulfilled my promise girls...no swimsuit shots on the internet :)

Sage and Jordan in the lazy river.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lollie said...

Awesome pics Kricket! It was so hot! So glad to be home! These are great photo's and I had such fun! Can't wait until next year! Maybe I will be more adventurous, but I highly doubt it! :)

Diane W said...

Looks like tons of fun and something we've got to check out sometime. I'd venture to say that I'd like to try that slide too!

laura D said...

Ahhh good job Kristi !!!!