Saturday, July 31, 2010

Mmmmm...Blake Shelton

Great concert at Britt last night. Blake Shelton!! We were so freaking close to the stage. In the above photo, Laurie and Kathy just turned around and he came up for a photo op. Laurie threw her camera at me, but it still had the lens cap on. By that time, I had overinduled on wine a bit much, so really this photo is a miracle. I was able to fumble that lens cap off, turn on her camera, and snap the pic!
Me and Kathy

We danced our butts off. Sang them off too. I need to cut back on the alcohol next time.....maybe not :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lollie said...

That was so much fun! It was really fun to see you loosen up a bit Kristi! I forgot how fun it was to drink with you! Too bad I wasn't drinking! You did awesome on the photo! Love you chickie!