Monday, August 29, 2011

Diamond Lake

For my Mom & Dad's 40th wedding anniversary, they rented the family cabin at Diamond Lake and we spent 4 night there with my parents and my sister & her family.







My little camper all ready to go.




Eating snacks and watching Camp Scooby Doo in the Jeep. Apparantly an hour and a half long car ride is torture to my child. She started crying in Shady Cove (20 minutes away) that she had no idea it took so long to get to the lake & that we lied to her. She is not a born traveler. Never has been. We generally avoid long car trips with her because it is hell on earth for us.






Lucy joined us on our vacation. I figured since she has chronic diarrhea and is totally deaf, it might not be a good idea to leave her with our housesitter!





The Jeep loaded up and ready to go!





Hi Mom! That is my mom waiting for us on the deck of our cabin! More to come later....



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Diane W said...

Can't wait to hear about your trip! Yeah, guess Sage isn't much of a traveler. Guess I should count my lucky stars the boys do OK for car trips... we've made the trip to So.Cal. a few times now... 10-12 hrs. each way. Sure hope Lucy did well!