Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Crash Hot Potatoes


I know everything on this blog is usually about Sage, but tonight is different. I have to tell you about Crash Hot Potatoes. I made them tonight for the first time and I must say, they ROCK! To find the recipe, go to http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/. Click on cooking (it's towards the top of the page). That gets you to her recipe site. There is a menu on the left hand side of the page. Go to sides and then potatoes. It is there that you will find this delicious and most importantly easy dish.

3 comments:

laura D said...

Wow , do I see this as a breakfast item at the retreat????

Aven said...

Dude, you know I need all the cooking tips and Ideas I can get! I miss getting your cooking tips. Those potatoes look so good, I will have to try them. FYI, still not doing too good at the crock pot thing but need to get trying again! Addy

Unknown said...

Cool! I love new cooking ideas!

And by the way, I am loving that bakearella site that you pointed me to - yummo!!