Monday, October 20, 2008

Girl Time







I got back from my weekend scrapbooking retreat yesterday. Wow, what fun we had. There were 13 of us total. We laughed so hard we cried, we scrapbooked, and we ate lots of yummy food. Carma's spinach salad and Janie's soup were my absolute favorites. I was up until 2am both nights. I haven't had that little of sleep since Sage was a little baby. It was my first time away from Sage for 2 nights. I missed her like crazy, but she had a great time with her daddy and at my parents house. We have another retreat planned for January and I already can't wait. On the Sage front, she is totally off her bottle now. She doesn't really care and has never asked for it. Now, if only the binkie was that easy.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

It really was an amazing time, and I'm already looking forward to January!

Lollie said...

Thank you Kristi for posting my beautiful makeupless face on your blog! I look dead! JK! Robin looks dead! HAHA I told myself that maybe this retreat won't be as good as the past retreats so I wouldn't be let down, but it was even better than before. It just keeps getting better! Can't wait until January!