Saturday, October 4, 2008

Saying Goodbye To A Friend


It has been a really rough week. A friend died unexpectedly on Monday. Valerie was a big part of the scrapbooking community, having owned my very favorite scrapbook store NO BARE PAGES. Thanks to Valerie (and her best friend Carma), I was given the opportunity to meet and become lifelong friends with the group of women I scrap with. We are such a diverse group, who never would have met had it not been for Valerie. Valerie leaves behind her beautiful 15 year old daughter. My heart is breaking for her. I would appreciate good thoughts sent her way.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

I love that photo of Val and Lindsay, thank you for posting it.

I look forward to seeing you at the retreat, under happier circumstances.

Lollie said...

Kristi, I just want to thank you for posting your comments on your blog re: Val and Linds. That is a beautiful picture and your words went straight to my heart! I've said a prayer for the both of them and everyone in our group since Val's passing. I couldn't have said it better myself! Love you! Lol