Sunday, October 5, 2008

Potty Time


A few day ago, I put a potty chair in the bathroom so Sage could become familiar with it. She was immediatly very interested in it and wanted to sit on it. She has peed on it a few times which she has been greatly rewarded with M&M's. Today, she sat on it before nap time and I kept asking her if she was ready to get off it and she kept yelling NO at me. She finally hopped off the thing and low and behold there were 2 huge turds in it. I couldn't believe it. She got a whole mini bag of M&M's for that feat. She loved watching it being flushed down the big toilet and even waved goodbye! She is nowhere near being ready to truly potty train, but I am so proud of her. She's growing up!

3 comments:

Robin said...

That is awesome....I am impressed. Maybe she can teach Carson during the day...:)

laura D said...

Way to go Sage !!!!

Janie said...

OMG, you are sooooo lucky! Rocky was the worst!