Monday, December 1, 2008

3 Years


3 Years ago today was both the best and worst day of my life. Our sweet boys came into this world far too early. They were so brave and beautiful, but far too small to be with us long. I am so thankful for the 5 days we had with Mason and the 6 days we had with Adam. They gave me the chance to be a Mommy, something I had wanted for so long. Their strength was amazing, just not quite enough to stay here with us. They left me with many gifts.....the chance to love them, a stronger marriage, a deeper Faith. And of course the greatest gift of all.......Sage. I don't believe that things happen for a reason, but without Mason & Adam, there would be no Sage. I can't imagine our lives without her, and sometimes when I look at her, I send a little message of Thanks to my Boys.

5 comments:

laura D said...

You are strong..... Thanks for sharing this.
Love you,
Laura

Robin said...

Thanks you so much for sharing the story about your boys! I wish I could have met them! Thinking of you!!!! Love you, Robin

KellyB said...

You & Scott are shining examples to me of strength, perseverance & above all......love. We're thinking of you & remembering Mason & Adam....strong, beautiful little angels! Love You!! Kelly

Janie said...

oh kristi...........

Lollie said...

Kristi, I am so proud of you. I know these pictures were sacred. I am so proud of you for sharing it with us! I have seen first hand how strong you are, and you blew me away. I love you so much! You are such an inspiration to me! Loll