Friday, December 19, 2008

The Holiday Season


This holiday season is kicking my butt. We have been so busy with Sage, work, and getting ready for Christmas. I feel like Sage is doing so much and I am neglecting to document it. So this post is going to be all about Sage! I'll update later this weekend with pictures from last weekends Christmas parties.
  • When we say "I love you"...she says "I love you too".
  • She wants to wrap all her babies and animals in a blanket and carry them around
  • She gives me a weather report every morning...foggy, raining, sunny, snowing.
  • Her new favorite saying is "I don't want to".
  • She screams like she is being murdered the entire time I'm washing her hair
  • She can eat an entire can of pears in one sitting
  • She insists on all her food being put in a bowl
  • She still LOVES her beep (binkie)
  • She stands at our back door and yells for each of the dogs individually when they have been outside for too long
  • She is learning how to burp and thinks it is really funny
  • She screams "SANTA" at the top of her lungs whenever she sees a picture of him on anything. Makes for good times when we're shopping
  • She could care less about our Christmas Tree or the presents underneath.
  • She is still using her potty chair pretty consistently.

AND THE BIG ONE.......SHE IS A LEFTY!!! SHE IS TAKING AFTER MY GRANDFATHER, MY SISTER, HER COUSIN TESSA, SCOTT'S DAD, AND SCOTT'S SISTER KELLY!




3 comments:

laura D said...

How cute !!!!! Thanks for sharing.....

Audrey said...

What wonderful observations, I love that you're documenting them like this!

Merry Christmas!

Janie said...

Okay, I'm laughing my head off!
Lefty, smefty, I'm surrounded by them too! Rocky, Pete, my mom, Rocky's other grandma!!!! Welcome to the club.
Hey, I'm on book 3!!!!