Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Holidays




Santa was very good to Sage this year. Must be because she is such a good girl. Her big Santa gift was a kitchen and she has been cooking for us all weekend. She walked out to the tree on Christmas morning and looked at her gifts and said "AWESOME". I have no clue where she learned that. On Christmas Eve she came up with a new phrase too.....FOR GOD'S SAKE. The funny thing is, she says it at totally appropriate times. I can tell you where she learned that one....from ME. We spent Christmas morning at home with just the 3 of us, and then my parents came over for a prime rib dinner later in the day. It was a great, relaxing day. Sage met her new cousin Reid for the first time this weekend. Scott's sister had her first baby in July and we met him this weekend. The photos are from a little shoot we did on Christmas Eve evening.

1 comment:

Janie said...

Okay when she starts saying "For the love of god and all that is holy" you'll know where it came from!
Such a cute hat and sweater.

We usually do prime rib on Christmas too but this year I made a ham because Pete had mentioned that we hadn't had it in a while. I also made my scalloped potatoes (Martha S. recipe) and my sweet and sour carrots that he was also craving. We had our dinner on Saturday since mom missed her plane on the 22nd and arrived on the 26.