Sunday, February 7, 2010

Big Girl Bed (38/365)

We forced the issue today, and took Sage to the furniture store to pick out stuff for her big girl room. She has been so resistant to moving out of her crib. My girl despises change. I told her that if she moves to a big girl bed, then one of the dogs could sleep with her at night. That sealed the deal for her. We picked out the above bed with storage drawers underneath, a matching dresser, night stand, and mattress. We also bought a new kitchen table. Our current table is tiny and only seats 2. Our new one will seat 4. Can't wait to get everything.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kendell said...

I LOVE that!!! It will be SO cute in her room! I cannot wait to see it!!!

Lonni said...

That is so cute! I love that the dogs are what sealed the deal. Too cute!

The Sweetest Thing Photography said...

I remember those days!! Have fun with it! Love the bed.

Allison said...

Very cute! hope she loves her big girl bed!

laura D said...

LOVE IT !!