Friday, February 19, 2010

Failure!

So...Hello ! I obviously fell behind last week, and was planning on catching up with one big epic post over the weekend. However, Sunday I started not feeling well and ended up being really ill this week. I have been the sickest I have been in as long as I can remember. In true mom fashion, I ignored my symptoms and kept trying to push through it. Yesterday, I finally realized I was in trouble. I was short of breath, had a fever, was really tachycardic (high heart rate), my lungs were terribly painful, and I was having blood in my sputum! Went to the doctor and got some antibiotics and some cough syrup. I have finally rested up and am feeling a lot better. I have not been able to pick up my camera since the weekend, so the project is out the window for now. I will keep doing my regular updates like I did before. At least I got one full month completed :( We got Sage's new bedroom furniture today and are going to set it up for her tomorrow night while she is at my parents house. Can't wait to see her reaction on Sunday morning. I will post some pics then.

3 comments:

Kendell said...

I don't think it is considered a failure when you are on your death bed and can't lift your head let alone a camera!!!

Lonni said...

Oh my goodness! I hope you're feeling better! And I agree...you get a pass on this one. ;)

Janie said...

Geez Kristi sounds like H1N1......
you better take care of yourself, if you don't have your health you're not any good to your family.