Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I Love (40/365)

I love......that she likes to sit on the counter and talk to me while I work in the kitchen. I love.......that she likes to listen to Lady GaGa and calls Bad Romance the "Rumba Song". I love.......that whenever someone calls her a princess she says " I am not a princess". I love.......her voice first thing in the morning. It has a sweet gravely sound to it that makes my heart happy. I love.....that she would rather watch Coraline and Jurassic Park then The Little Mermaid or Toy Story. I love.....that she is mine!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lonni said...

Being a parent is the most rewarding thing in the whole world. :)

The Sweetest Thing Photography said...

Aren't those the best feelings? She is a doll!

Kendell said...

LOVE that kid!!! She is ridiculous! I cannot believe she is almost 3 already! CRAZY!!!

Robin said...

Jordan still likes to sit on the counter and talk with me when I am cooking. I hope she never outgrows it! Sage is so dang cute!