Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Weekend

I love 3 day weekends! My parents kept Sage last night, so Scott and I went to Porters for some yummy food. I was starving by the time we got there. I drank that delicious lemon drop and I was full on drunk! I couldn't see straight. Goes to show that I don't drink much. After dinner, dessert, and a long walk when we got home, I was finally sobered up. Wow! Great food though and obviously great drinks. On the way out to my parents house, we stopped and took pictures in a wildflower field. It was really sunny, so there are lots of shadows, but I just love the look of the beautiful flowers and the beautiful girl. To my friends who like to try new recipes...I just found the greatest website. Look at foodgawker.com. I am loving it! Lots of new recipes to try.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Diane W said...

Love the wildflower pic! (looks like you made the best of the lighting situation - most of her face is shaded) So jealous of your alone-night, glad you had fun! Love those lemon drops too.

Janie said...

You cheap date!
Sage looks so much older in that photo!

I will check out that site and I haven't forgotten to get you that recipe, crazy last week.