Monday, September 1, 2008

For Alison


And this picture too, only because she threatened me with my life if I put in on the blog. This is one of my dearest friends, Alison. We met in chemistry class in college and went all through the nursing program together. She is the warmest, funniest, smartest person I know. She lives up past Seattle now, so we don't get to see each other often anymore, but we keep in touch on the phone and email. She also just finished her masters degree and is now a Psychiatric Nurse Practioner (smarty pants!). I am so proud of her. She's leaving for Hawaii tomorrow morning with her husband. Have fun in Kuai!!!!

3 comments:

Alison said...

You are so evil!!!! If i had known you were going to do this I would have at least sent you a better picture (or at least brushed my hair!).

laura D said...

I think that is a wonderful picture !!!!

Laura P

david santos said...

Great!!!
Congratulations!!!