Sunday, September 7, 2008

Mill Creek Falls

We went to Mill Creek Falls today for a little hike. It was our first time taking Sage hiking. She did great. At one point, she literally ate dirt when she fell. She didn't care though, she just shook it off and took off again. She was so dirty, we had to give her a bath when we got home. She did great on the one hour drive. She is not really a car kid, so I just turned on a Diego DVD and it worked its magic. Towards the end of our hike, she was so tired & Scott finally had to carry her. We had a little picnic and just got to spend some nice time outdoors. We are planning on buying a tent trailor before next summer, so we also scoped out some fun family friendly places to camp. Lost Creek Lake looked like it would be a fun place to stay.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

laura D said...

Hey That where I have my picture taken... Funny I have lived here for 30 plus years and never went to Mill Creek falls before last month...

Audrey said...

I love the falls! It's one of my favorite spots in southern Oregon.