Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day


I've been so lazy lately and not blogging at all. I'm working a bit more, so my time is more limited. I bow to those moms that have to work full time. I seriously don't know how you do it. I work 2 or 2 1/2 days a week and I feel overwhelmed with that. My parents kept Sage overnight on Saturday, so Scott and I went to a nice dinner and then came home and cleaned the carpets and scrubbed the floors. Gotta get the heavy work done when Sage isn't here. She had a great time at my parents house. They are going to keep her more often now, which will be really good for her. She just adores them. She loves to look at their pictures that are up around the house and say their names. There is definitley a feel of fall in the air. I'm getting ancy for the fun of fall. The big question of course....what should Sage be for Halloween? Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Tulsa Native said...

It's funny that your night out consisted of cleaning! LOL! You totally sound like a mom of a 1 year old! Welcome to the club.

Janie said...

Family Fun magazine usually has the cutest costumes that you can make easily for kids. I bet their Fall issue is out now. Check it out.

Heck, I've got to figure out what I'll be this Halloween, we dress up at work.

I can't wait for the weather to become Fall like too, my favorite time of the year.