Friday, January 8, 2010

3 In A Row (8/365)

This is what happens when I have to work 3 days in a row. I have a little one who does not want to get out of bed and go to daycare. Sage is NOT a morning person (just like me and her daddy). So, 3 days in a row of getting up at 6:45 or 7:00 is really difficult for her. It's difficult for me too because by day 3 she is a complete monster. She finally got up (with the promise of hot chocolate) and we made it to work and daycare on time :)
For those that asked, edamame are soy beans. They look like a really round green pea. You just boil them in water and then salt the shells. You eat them by popping the beans in your mouth and the salt gets on your lips. You don't eat the shell. They are a yummy, healthy snack. We eat them at work a lot.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

amy and kids said...

Awww, such a sweet pic!

The Sweetest Thing Photography said...

ITA - adorable photo - and what a trooper too.

Danielle Holsapple said...

How adorable is that precious child?! I am not a morning person either! And thanks for the info on the green veggie...I may have to try it!

Emily said...

She is precious! The promise of hot chocolate usually gets the kiddos up around here, too! :)

House of 5 said...

That is to precious! I love it!

Heaher said...

What a sweety!!!