Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Our Photo Wall (19/365)

Can you tell that today is was a work day for me? Those are the days when I really have to force a picture. Tonight, it is of our photo wall. I just started this a few months ago, and am loving it. It is a HUGE wall with vaulted ceilings and I want photos over the whole thing. The frames look crooked in the picture, but I can assure you, they are straight in real life. I bought 2 great new frames today to add to the wall. Can you tell that Sage is an only child?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Great idea! I love it so far!

amy and kids said...

I love it! I wish I had an area in my house where I could do something like that!

Lonni said...

Beautiful! I love Love LOVE the frame in the middle!

Janie said...

Yes, because I have an only child and we have "the wall of Rocky"! Just put up his 17th year shot.