Monday, January 25, 2010

Pizza Night (25/365)

Posted by Picasa
We spent the afernoon yesterday watching the food channel. One of the shows was on the best pizza in the country. It made me so hungry for pizza. I was too lazy (and cheap) to go out and get pizza, so I threw together a stupid homemade pizza. Scott walked in, took one look at it, and said "this is what the food channel inspired you to make?". It is a pretty pathetic piece of work. I think he entitrely expected that I would cave to my craving and go and get pizza from our favorite place. I totally should have.

4 comments:

Lollie said...

I think it looks great! You must have been VERY inspired! LOL! Scott is so funny!

Lonni said...

I think it looks yummy! Next time do what I do...let DH make the pizza. LOL!

The Sweetest Thing Photography said...

YUM! That looks sooo good! :)

Janie said...

It looks good!